BigBulls
Welcome to BigBulls

To take full advantage of everything of this forum, please click on register and go ahead.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BigBulls
Welcome to BigBulls

To take full advantage of everything of this forum, please click on register and go ahead.
BigBulls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BigBulls

Research itself is a power of success

You are not connected. Please login or register

Long term Investment Portfolio - 5 to 8 years

+2
VIRAL RATHOD
anuampady
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

anuampady

New Friend
New Friend

Dear Viral,
I go through with your wealth creation page. It's really great.
But i wish you to start a new thread for Long term Investment Portfolio - 5 to 8 years. Where we can add funds in SIP method.
I do trade once in a week or twice in stocks & commodity.I am not a full time trader, not getting time to do intraday trading because of busy office schedule. We are able to spare some money every month for investment. So a 5+ years investment become a good portfolio while thinking about the retirement or we can think about an early retirement. ( Laughing wow...good to here-na) or we can become a full time trader.
Hope you can understand the situation of a normal working calss guy's who are intrested in stock market.
It's very helpful for me/us if you starts a new thread.
Thanks in advance
Anu

VIRAL RATHOD

VIRAL RATHOD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SURELY WE WILL START AS PER YOUR SUGGESTION. THIS FORUM WILL BE START WITHIN NEXT WEEK.

https://bigbulls.forumotion.com

anuampady

New Friend
New Friend

Thanks viral for the swift reply. Rgds, =Anu=

4Long term Investment Portfolio - 5 to 8 years Empty dear anuampady 28th May 2011, 12:15 pm

PURI

New Friend
New Friend

This is a brillant idea . With this the people who are holding the money in FD and have spare money with them can invest with the guidence of this forum and can increase the investment once the confidence is created . viral i think u sholud start this cheers

VIRAL RATHOD

VIRAL RATHOD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

This section will start from today itself. Thanks for your suggestion.

vinaymantri

New Friend
New Friend

IT SHALL BE VERY HELPFULL TO ALL BB MEMBERS AS EVERY BODY HAS TO SECURE HIS FUTURE SO OVER THE LONG TIME IT WILL BE VERY FRUITFULL . AND MANY THANKS TO BB & VIRALBHAI FOR TAKING THE LEAD & STARTING A VERY USEFULL FORUM bounce

VIRAL RATHOD

VIRAL RATHOD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

THANKS VINAY. WE ALL HERE FOR SHARING OUR KNOWLEDGE AND MAKING MONEY FROM MARKET.

PARAS

PARAS
New Friend
New Friend

THANKS VIRAL FOR UR SUCH A NICE EFFORTS.........

prateek_jhanwar1

prateek_jhanwar1
New Friend
New Friend

It's very helpful for all normal working calss guy's............................ Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum