BigBulls
Welcome to BigBulls

To take full advantage of everything of this forum, please click on register and go ahead.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BigBulls
Welcome to BigBulls

To take full advantage of everything of this forum, please click on register and go ahead.
BigBulls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BigBulls

Research itself is a power of success

You are not connected. Please login or register

SOS Help needed

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SOS Help needed Empty SOS Help needed 12th May 2011, 10:17 pm

ppp1812

New Friend
New Friend

I am stuck with 6 lots of futures Two of Sesa Goa average buying of 309.00, Two of ICICIBank average buying of 1100, One of bankindia at 400.00 and one of RIL at 1060.
NO problem of MTM but pl. suggest some way to reduce the losses and then come out in green.

pale pale pale pale pale pale

Rgds., and God Bless

Prakash

2SOS Help needed Empty HELLO PRAKASH 13th May 2011, 12:25 am

VIRAL RATHOD

VIRAL RATHOD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

HELLO PRAKASH

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I HAVE STUDIED YOUR TRADES. AS PER 12 MAY CLOSING RATE YOU ARE IN LOSS OF 87 THOUSAND RS.

AS PER MY VIEW MARKET IS STILL WEAK AND IT CAN FALL MORE FROM HERE.

FIRST THING YOU MUST CARE YOUR M2M LOSSES. FOR THIS YOU SHOULD SELL THE CALL OPTION FOR HEDGING YOUR POSITION IN FUTURE.

FOR EXAMPLE : IF YOU ARE LONG IN ICICIBANK FUTURE THAN SELL ICICIBANK 1050 CALL OR YOU CAN HEDGE YOUR POSITION BY SELLING 1 LOT OF BANK NIFTY ALSO AS YOU ARE ALSO LONG ON BANK OF INDIA YOUR FUTURE POSITION WILL BE HEDGE.

AS YOU TOLD YOU CAN HOLD YOUR POSITION SO HOLD RELIANCE AND SESAGOA WE WILL DO INTRADAY TRADING IN THIS TWO STOCK ON WEEKLY BASIS STOP LOSS AND TARGET SO YOU WILL BE GREEN IN YOUR PORTFOLIO.

I AM ONLINE ON YAHOO ON MARKET TIME. AS AND WHEN YOU FREE COME AND CHAT WITH ME I WILL TELL YOU WHAT RATE YOU SHOULD HEDGE YOUR POSITION. WE WILL DO THE NEED FULL

I WOULD BE HAPPY IF YOU COME IN GREEN.

THANKS

REGARDS,
VIRAL RATHOD
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://bigbulls.forumotion.com

3SOS Help needed Empty Re: SOS Help needed 13th May 2011, 11:52 am

ppp1812

New Friend
New Friend

Thanks Viral.... your words are very encouraging and I am sure we will come out with this in Green

Laughing Laughing Laughing

God Bless

Prakash

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum